SAFETY | MEMBERSHIPS | CERTIFICATIONSCam-Trac is highly committed to the safety of our clients, our employees, and the general public.
- Member of the Alberta Construction Safety Association COR Certified
- Member of EDC Edmonton Construction Association
- Approved vendor for Public Works and Government Services Canada
- WCB Approved
- NASSCO Pipeline Assessment Certification Program PACP MACP LACP
- COR Certificate of Recognition
- PIR Partnerships in Injury Reduction
- PWGS Public Works & Government Services Canada
- WCB (Workers Compensation Board)
- WSCC (Worker’s Safety & Compensation Commission)
- PACP (Pipeline Assessment & Certification Program with CSA Plus 4012)
- AWWOA (Alberta Water and Waste Water Operators Association)
- FORTIS Approved to Expose Underground Cables by Hydro-vac Including Primary Power
- ROOTS in Pipes Pesticide Applicator (Roots in Pipe) Root X Application
In addition to the above, all Cam-Trac employees undergo extensive emergency training in First Aid, WHMIS, CSTS, Confined Space, Fall Protection, Exposing Cables by Hydro-vac, Hydrant Operating and Environmental Awareness.