Mark Maurier established Cam-Trac Inspection Services Ltd. in 1988 serving Contractors, Towns, Municipalities and Cities. We provide Hydro – Vac, Cleaning , CCTV Inspection and GIS Mapping Services for our clients to maintain, evaluate and make critical assessments of their infrastructure assets. Teaming with Engineering firms Cam-Trac has evaluated over 1.4 million meters of sanitary and storm sewer lines throughout Western Canada and where the projects range in size from 1,000 to 90,000 meters. In the past we completed total system assessments for Municipal clients and with the Federal Government , Canadian Forces Bases (DND / DCC). Cam-Trac is an approved vender for Public Works and Government Services Canada, a member of Alberta Construction Safety Association (COR) and all our inspectors are certified in NASSCO Pipeline Assessment Certification Program (PACP) CSA Standards Plus 4012-10 for pipeline inspection. Our newest product GIS Mapping allows clients to access their data/video over the internet at any time for review download and in GIS format
With over 30 years of experience in the industry, Mark has been involved in large and small projects in Alberta, British Columbia, Saskatchewan, and Northwest Territories. Cam-Trac strives to provide quality service to meet the industry demands. Regardless of how big or small the job is, one thing will always stay the same: hard work, honesty and a friendly smile.
Certifications & Memberships
Cam-Trac is certified in the following areas:
- COR Certificate of Recognition
- PIR Partnerships in Injury Reduction
- PWGS Public Works & Government Services Canada
- WCB (Workers Compensation Board)
- WSCC (Worker’s Safety & Compensation Commission)
- PACP (Pipeline Assessment & Certification Program with CSA Plus 4012)
- AWWOA (Alberta Water and Waste Water Operators Association)
- FORTIS Approved to Expose Underground Cables by Hydro-vac Including Primary Power
- ROOTS in Pipes Pesticide Applicator (Roots in Pipe) Root X Application
In addition to the above, all Cam-Trac employees undergo extensive emergency training in First Aid, WHMIS, CSTS, Confined Space, Fall Protection, Exposing Cables by Hydro-vac, Hydrant Operating and Environmental Awareness.